Choosing the right snowboard binding for the snowboard is the biggest task that most of the riders face; as right snowboard biding is as important as choosing the right snowboard. The snowboard bindings are an important link between the feet and the snowboard; they are the ones which have a connection to your body to the body so the binding needs to be strong and comfortable. Snowboard binding needs to be selected according to the riding style, the terrains where the rider wants to ride and according to the skill and ability level. There are a number of sites that provide the list of the snowboard binding that one can choose from; surferonsnow.com is one such site that has given the list of the following bindings to choose from.
The best snowboard bindings to use
- Rome Targa 2016 snowboard bindings- These binding have a v shaped base plate which has a rod that offers flex and power. These bindings have the power and adjustability that no other binding has; there is ample amount of cushioning to avoid vibrations to the minimum. Such binding have a auto strap technology that helps to maintain a strong grip.
- Burton cartel snowboard bindings 2016- This is perfect for riders who love freestyle riding; this binding is quite light in weight and is made up of short glass and nylon composite. It also has a dual component smooth glide buckles for a tight fit and minimal effort.
- Flow nx2 bindings- This is the known to be the best binding; it has an aluminium alloy base plate that gives flex without losing energy. It also has a full length Kush base and heel pas so that feet stay fixed to the binding.
- K2 cinch tryst women’s snowboard bindings- This is for all the ladies that are passionate about riding and cruising in the mountains. There is a highback which helps in easy entry and exit; it includes a nylon base plate heel cup which helps in giving extra support and comfort.
- Now snowboard IPO snowboard binding- This is known to be an award winning binding; it is best for those who are an all mountain riding type. This binding reduces foot fatigue and also helps in energy transfer. These bindings have an ankle strap with nylon webbing which makes it more durable
All in all there are a number of different binding options; there are other sites also that one can refer for purchasing a snowboard binding.